by Rizwan Karim Baig
Hunzai tribe was initially conceptualized with a view to work on a spectrum of broader working strategies for the upliftment and betterment of our birthplace – Hunza valley:
- to work, liaise, and coordinate with each other to achieve our goals, and ultimately reach at our destiny.
- to provide a platform with a view to discuss with youths of Hunza origin and many others from around the world, on the issues which directly or indirectly affecting the environment, and as a result has an impact over the development of our region. As an instance, the massive installation of mobile towers in Hunza valley – a glaring example of threat to the unpolluted and entirely immaculate environment of Hunza valley.
- to conserve, protect, and create wider awareness about the clean and pristine environment, water, and natural landscape of Hunza that is aptly portrayed through declaring it – “The Paradise on the Earth” by the writers, travellers, and connoisseurs of natural beauty came to this lovely and romantic valley, from around the world.
- to think and give valuable insights and proposals to the regional, national, and international planners, administrators, and above all the mentors of development to take greater steps for the betterment of our birthplace – Hunza valley – a noble obligation of those, who have wealth of ideas, resources, and in particular to the honorable people who are bestowed by resources and governance at the corridors of power.
- to host, build up a family of enthusiasts not linked to blood, yet it would prove a tapestry interwoven around the people very curious for friendly relationships, for the people appear dedicated to share their highly motivated approaches with others, and above all foster and nurture the mindset of service to the people of our birthplace – Hunza valley, to the people of Gilgit and Baltistan, to the nation, and the whole humanity at large.
- to garner and enhance a more cohesive family of likeminded net zealots – who would prove to converge into a net community.
- to provide valuable and updated information on countrywide and offshore job opportunities to the second and third generation of Hunza, to sister communities and other societies around us, and above all to the humanity at large.
- to provide a platform for those, who create or break records, thus we would prove the custodian of history, and further to this, we invite the students, professionals, businessmen, men of letters, scholars, advocates, journalists, and all other people from Hunza – who have accomplished any major breakthrough or achievement or milestone in their careers and lives.
- to get, share, and update every type of information with respect to the latest developments on Hunza – that might take place by the efforts and strides of the people of Hunza speckled around the globe.
Last but not the least, Hunzai Tribe Group idea is given by Mr. Izhar Hunzai and main purpose to create this Group is to work together for the development and betterment of our homeland. Thank you Sir Izhar for giving us such great idea.
#7. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please share your suggestions or ideas on Group wall or you can send me private email.
(Note: It is not a social group, rather it is an educational group, so, think twice before joining it and abide by norms of intellectual decorum)
An open forum to highlight debate and discuss issues related to Gilgit-Baltistan:
-Law & Human Rights
-Art & Cultural
After, each discussion we will make a summary and post it on OEC Blog for general information.
-No personal attack on anyone
-Respect and Regard for different opinions
In case of disobedience, the admins reserve the right to block user.
It is an effort to create an informed community about issues related to its survival.
It is affiliated with Organization for Educational Change|OEC|: A student run independent body of Gilgit-Baltistan.
|Organization For Educational Change|
OEC is an independent body of students working on following projects:
OEC Educational Expos
OEC E-Magazine & Blog
OEC Career Helpline
We have published first edition of The Educure magazine, arranged more than dozen of educational expos in different areas of Gilgit-Baltistan & Chitral, in which more than 1000 students participated. OEC Helpline has provided 24/7 free career help to students from far flange areas of GB & Chitral. Similarly, with our blog we are highlighting hidden potential of GB & Chitral.
The details are on our website:www.theoeconline.org
This group is for all HUNZOKUTS who lives all over the globe for the purpose of education, job, business and other reasons.
Everyone can share his views, news updates,important notes, links/ pics and memories.
Suggestions, Opinions and critics regarding this group will be highly appreciated.
bad language, tantrums, of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in instant removal from the group and a permanent ban.
Free Baba Jan
SHUPUN KHICK (Špыn X̌ik)
Hunza is in a transition of development in past few decades huge migration has been observed in our area. Due to lack of educational and employment opportunities massive number of hunzukutz have been migrated to urban places.
World has become a global village, Information and communication Technologies have reshaped our lives .Purpose of this virtual forum is to harness people of hunza across the global with their homeland for a positive change.
Federal Government Boys Model High School Karimabad Hunza is going to complete its hundred years of establishment in the year 2012. This venerated institution was established in 1912 as the first primary school in Hunza valley. From its establishment to the present era, the school has played a great role in educating the masses and development of Hunza. The present school administration, after consultations with some of its respected alumni, has decided to celebrate this great historic event with great pomp and show. In this regards many celebrations will inshallah take place during the whole year.
During one of these trances, he would utter Arabic: أنا الحق Anā l-Ḥaqq “I am The Truth,” which was taken to mean that he was claiming to be God, since al-Ḥaqq “the Truth” is one of the Ninety Nine Names of Allah. In another controversial statement, al-Hallaj claimed “There is nothing wrapped in my turban but God,” and similarly he would point to his cloak and say, ما في جبتي إلا الله Mā fī jubbatī illā l-Lāh “There is nothing in my cloak but God.”